The 2015 CfPA Summit, led by some of the most prominent figures in finance, FinTech, and securities governance, will focus on the outlook and opportunities for Crowdfinance in 2016. The conference is strategically structured to ensure that participants share knowledge and strategies while maximizing networking opportunities.
The Key Discussion Points will be:
- Current developments in the modern path of capital formation: Title II, Title III, Reg A+, Intrastate, Rewards based
- How the JOBS Act will influence Real Estate financings & fixed income investing
- The maturation of Crowdfinance
- Effectively marketing crowdfinance offerings
- Crowdfinance and its impact on the startup ecosystem
- Why Serious VCs and multi-exited entrepreneurs care about Reg A+
- How the Wall Street establishment is preparing for Crowdfinance
- Academia’s Role in Crowdfunding
- Mitigating Fraud in Crowdfinance
- Engaging a crowdfunding consultant – what you need to know
- FinTech and a new era for securities marketing
- The future of research, analytics & financial data
- The introduction of new financing structures
- How intrastate crowdfunding is impacting the federal regulations
Along with the discussion points stated above, Patch of Land’s General Counsel, Amy Wan will be speaking on the Explosion of Real Estate Crowdfunding panel.
Register now and join the summit taking place on December 2, 2015 from 7:30 am – 7:30 pm at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips Conference Suite located at 1050 Connecticut Avenue, NW Suite 600 Washington, DC.