iGlobal Forum provides exclusive networking events for qualified top-level senior executives. Their events are attended by selected corporate CEOs, senior management, business entrepreneurs as well as representatives from non-profit and government organizations. iGlobal provides clients with superior quality business information, access to senior executive decision-makers from leading organizations and a platform to network and benchmark the latest industry trends, technological and regulatory developments.
This year, iGlobal Forum is hosting their 4th Real Estate Crowdfunding Summit in Los Angeles on June 23rd. Patch of Land is proud to attend and have Executive Chairman, Jason Fritton speaking on "The Many Flavors of Crowdfunding: Which is Right for You?" at 10:00 am.
Key Topics That Will Be Covered:
- Keynote interview highlighting expectations, opportunities, and the impact of crowdfunding on real estate
- The promise and challenges associated with unaccredited crowdfunding and Reg A+
- Exploring the different flavors of real estate crowdfunding and when each is most appropriate
- Market and sector focus of specialized platforms and where investors are finding the best risk-adjusted returns
- How to most effectively utilize online tools and fundraising platformsto promote your project
- A live analysis of current crowdfunding deals, and their prospects in the online marketplace
- Outlook for the future of crowdfunding, and how platforms are preparing for a potential downturn
Network with Leading:
- Real estate owners and developers
- Real estate private equity firms
- Crowdfunding platform executives
- Hedge fund managers
- Family offices & high-net-worth individuals
- Institutional investors & asset managers
- Commercial real estate brokers
- Insurance company officers
- Investment banks
- Broker/dealers & RIAs
- Attorneys & accountants
With all JOBS Act regulations now in effect, the ultimate question is whether we’re on track to realize the hopes and dreams of real estate crowdfunding, and what the future holds. This summit highlights the challenges and opportunities put forth with the new regulations, and analyze how to use each segment of crowdfunding to find the best risk-adjusted returns within the real estate market. Topics will explore what each side of the industry is looking for from the platforms, and ask the question on everyone’s mind: how will they respond in a downturn market? The event will provide the opportunity to meet and network with 150+ senior-level executives from leading: real estate developers & owners, crowdfunding platforms, private equity firms, hedge funds, family offices, broker/dealers, RIAs, investment banks, institutional investors, asset managers, and high-net-worth individuals. Find the full agenda here and make sure to register for the event, use code PATCH for a 10% discount. We hope to see you there!