Patch of Land is proud to announce that our friend Joe Fairless is releasing his first book, The Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever Volume 1! Joe is the host of The Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever, a successful podcast that interviews real estate professionals for their best expert advice with none of the fluff. It’s the world’s longest running daily real estate podcast and one of the highest rated real estate investing podcasts on iTunes. Patch of Land has been a big supporter of the podcast and has had several of our members guest star on the show.
Listen to our episodes on the show:
- What’s It Take to Get Your Deal on a Crowdfunding Site?
- The Best Crowdfunding Crash Course EVER Episode #1
- The Best Crowdfunding Crash Course Ever Episode #2
- The Best Crowdfunding Crash Course Ever Episode #3
- The Best Crowdfunding Crash Course Ever Episode #4
- The Best Flippin’ Series Ever!
- The Best Flippin’ Series Ever Episode #2: How to Fund Your Fix and Flip Propertie
- The Best Flippin’ Series Ever Episode #3: How to Fix Your Fix and Flip Properties
- The Best Flippin’ Series Ever Episode #4: How to Flip Your Fix and Flip Properties
- Commercial Crowdfunding Part 1 of 4
- Commercial Crowdfunding Part 4 of 4
Volume 1 of the Best Ever Book will cover the best of the best from episodes 1-99 of his podcast and is personally endorsed by real estate mogul Barbara Corcoran.
Here is just a fraction of what you'll learn from the Best Ever Book:
- How to transition from single family to multifamily properties
- Step-by-step approach on raising money for your deals
- How to creatively invest in real estate, no matter how bad your current financial situation is
- Step-by-step approach for using market data to perform due diligence
- The most overlooked expenses by buy-and-hold and fix-and-flip investors
- Step-by-step blueprint for how to achieve financial independence
- A step-by-step process for how to successfully wholesale probate properties
- How lenders evaluate your loan application and what to do to get rid of it
- A creative financing method for newbie investors
All profits from book sales are being donated to Junior Achievement in Cincinnati to help kids in undeserved communities learn financial literacy.
Check out his book here.