Patch of Land is excited to attend IMN's Middle-Market Multifamily Forum (Northeast) on February 1-2, 2018 at the Marriott New York Downtown.
After successful launches in Southern California and Orlando, IMN is very happy to bring its Middle-Market Multifamily Forum: A Forum for Small & Mid-Sized Apartment Owners and Developers to their home in NYC.
With over 500 registrants, including 300 owners/operators and 30 exhibitors in attendance at their May West Coast forum, IMN is uniquely positioned to provide a strategic and opportunistic overview of the small & mid-sized multifamily industry to a New York audience.
Some of the 'for the small owner/operator, by the small owner/operator' themes they will continue to explore include:
• Going from Small to Mid-sized Player-How do you know when you are Ready? What Needs to be Done?
• First Time Working with Institutional Capital
• Investing in and Managing Apartment Buildings with up to 50 Units
• Equity Financing & Small Owner Joint Ventures
• Class B/C Apartments
They're excited to bring this exciting program to the Northeast and to explore all of the critical issues affecting small and mid-sized owner/operators.
Who Should Attend?
- Small & Mid-Sized Apartment Owners/Operators
- Service Providers
Register here and we hope to see you all there!